When is the Museum open?
- The museum reopened on 5 August 2020.
- All visitors must pre-book.
- You can visit Wednesday -Sunday.
- Closed 1st January and 25th-26th December annually.
What time should I arrive?
- You can book a slot here.
- Slots are every 10 minutes, so please be on time.
- The first slot is at 10am
- The last slot is at 4pm and the site will close at 5pm.
How much does the museum cost?
- The museum is FREE with a £2.10 booking fee per group.
- We are an independent charity and we really appreciate every donation you can make above this.
Is the site accessible?
- The museum is wheelchair accessible and we regularly welcome people with additional needs.
- Click here to learn more about our site.
- If you would like to borrow a wheelchair please call our reception on 01924 848806 to notify us of the date and time you'll be visiting to arrange this.
- Visitors with additional needs may wish to call 01924 848806 in advance to discuss specific requirements.