Volunteer Recruitment Day
Looking for volunteering opportunities in the Huddersfield, Barnsley or Wakefield area?
Our current volunteer team is set for expansion, made possible by a Heritage Lottery grant.
Volunteer Recruitment Day : Monday 22nd October 2018
Have you the enthusiasm, skills or time to help us create stimulating and memorable experiences for our regular and new visitors?
Click to find out more about the new roles :
What’s in it for you?
- Help visitors to explore, enjoy and share a story of local, regional and national importance
- Become an integral part of what we do, by sharing your expertise, developing additional skills and gaining new experiences
- Be part of a growing community of like-minded people interested in inspiring visitors with our story
Step 1. Have a look at the opportunities.
Step 2. Download the application form.
Step 3. Send your completed application form back to the Volunteer Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 4. We will contact you to discuss your application and invite you in for a chat on the 18th September.
Who are we looking for?
- Do you want to give something back and share your expertise?
- Do you want work experience and an opportunity to enhance your CV with experience in working in the heritage sector?
- Do you enjoy meeting new people?
For a list of all volunteering opportunities click this link