National Lottery Open Week #ThanksToYou
Every week National Lottery players raise over £30 million for good cause projects like ours. That’s why we’re pleased to be taking part in National Lottery Open Week, which celebrates the contribution of National Lottery players in supporting good causes over the last 28 years.
To thank National Lottery players for their support, we will be offering:
- A FREE tour two-hour Heritage Walk at 10am on Thursday 23 March 2023, followed by a hot drink* and slice of cake
- 10% discount on Beneath the Banner tickets for the performances on 22 and 23 March 2023 at the Museum.
- A FREE a Pit Head Baths Explore tour at 2pm on Sunday 26 March 2023, followed by a hot drink* and slice of cake.
People who pre-book and present a National Lottery ticket or scratchcard on these dates will be able to take up this special offer, up to a maximum of 10 people for the Beneath the Banner performances on 22 & 23 March 2023, 20 people for the Heritage Walk on 23 March 2023 and 15 people for the Pit Head Baths Explore on 26 March 2023. Please check our full terms and conditions below.
As a recipient of National Lottery funding, the National Coal Mining Museum for England has been able to transform its Hub welcome area, install new wayfaring signage, create an exciting aboveground offer for visitors, develop volunteering opportunities for all, and much more, as part of the Coalfield Conversations project.
The National Lottery supports good cause projects in the areas of arts, education, environment, health, heritage, sport and community. Over the past 28 years, National Lottery players have raised more than £46 billion for projects which are making a huge difference to the lives of people and communities throughout the whole of the UK.
We are one of many participating National Lottery-funded projects across the UK who are proud to be taking part in National Lottery Open Week, coming together to say #ThanksToYou to the players with special offers.
Visit www.NationalLotteryOpenWeek.com to find out more.
OFFER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The National Coal Mining Museum for England will be taking part in National Lottery Open Week with a special offer of a FREE Heritage Walk on 23 March 2022 followed by a free hot drink and slice of cake, 10% discount on Beneath the Banner tickets for the performances on 22 and 23 March 2023 at the Museum and a FREE Pit Head Baths Explore tour on 26 March 2023 followed by a free hot drink and slice of cake. *Hot drink to be a cup of tea or free filter coffee.
- The Heritage Walk on 23 March 2023 will begin at 10am for approximately two hours. Sensible footwear is advised, there will be some inclines, and some areas of the walk may be muddy. You can book your place here.
- The Pit Head Baths Explore will begin at 2pm on 26 March 2022. You can book your place here.
- 20 places are available for the Heritage Walk and 15 places for the Pit Head Baths Explore.
- Booking in advance is required. Please call 01924 848806 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- One National Lottery ticket or scratchcard will give access to one place on either the Heritage Walk, Beneath the Banner or the Pit Head Baths Explore.
- All National Lottery games, including National Lottery draw-based games, Instant Win Games, and National Lottery scratchcards, purchased in-store and online / via app, qualify to redeem this offer.
- Proof of purchase of a National Lottery game can be either hard copy ticket or digital.
- The date of the draw/purchase is not relevant.
- All offers are subject to availability.
- The National Coal Mining Museum for England has the right to refuse entry in the unlikely event of venue/offer reaching capacity, as well as unforeseen circumstances.
- In the event of queries on the day, the organisation’s decision is final.
- This offer is not exchangeable.
- On arrival for the Heritage Walk or Pit Head Baths Explore, please report to the welcome desk in the Museum’s main Hub building.