This event is now fully booked thank you.
Sat 20th & Sun 21st October
10:00 - 15:00 each day
For young people aged 14-19 years.
Book onto this FREE two-day course to:
- Learn and take away practical carpentry skills
- Make your mark at the Museum and manufacture bespoke outdoor furniture and artworks for the Museum's nature trail
- Use traditional tools and techniques dating from medieval times
- Meet new people and enjoy the company of your friends
- Work alongside heritage craftsmen; find out about their work and careers
You will need to bring your packed lunch with you. Transport can also be arranged if you need help getting to the Museum.
Phone 01924 848806.