Virtual Workshops for Schools
NEW! Virtual Workshops for schools
£60 + VAT | 1 hour session | designed for a class of 30 pupils
Our virtual packages can be accessed from the classroom or at home. While nothing can replace the experience of the real thing, these sessions give you unique access to areas of the museum that are out of bounds to the public. All of these workshops support the English curriculum development of spoken language in addition to historical and/or scientific knowledge.
A typical workshop includes:
- 1 hour live workshop led by our skilled learning team
- Selection of short, pre-recorded videos
- Archive video footage, audio and images
- Live Q&A with a miner or a living history character
- Teacher guide
- Pre and post workshop resources
- Handling materials to support sensory learning
What teachers say about our virtual workshops:
You can also enhance the virtual experience with one of our loans boxes!
Contact us to find out more and make a booking
email@example.com | 01924 848806