Knot What It Seams : Textile Exhibition
Knot What It Seams
An exquisite textile art exhibition by Hillstone Fibre Arts displayed in the new Community Art Space.
From 10th January to 23rd March 2018.
FREE entry - visit the Conference Suite.
About the exhibition
- An exquisitely crafted textiles and mixed media exhibition.
- Twelve responses to the site and the history of mining.
A3 framed pieces with artist descriptions.
- If you love what you see, please note all textiles are available to buy.
About Hillstone Fibre Arts
- A group of twelve textile and mixed media artists living in and around Huddersfield.
- The group is inclusive and encouraging of each individual's artistic style and development.
- The group aims to regularly exhibit work and explore shared themes.
- Facebook : Hillstone Fibre Arts